Whether you want to spend three weeks abroad or three semesters abroad, the International Center is here to make education abroad part of your Norwich experience.
WHAT CAN EDUCATION ABROAD DO FOR YOU?
Obtain Global Perspective
Increase language and cultural proficiency
Stand out in your career field
Become a Stronger Leader
Learn global leadership skills
Learn Through Experience
Earn credits toward your degree
Students are always welcome to visit the International Center in Plumley Armory 305 to talk about planning an education abroad experience.
ELIGIBILITY TO STUDY ABROAD FOR CREDIT
To participate in a Education Abroad/Study Away program for credit toward an undergraduate degree, students must:
- Have a cumulative grade point average of 2.5 or higher at the time of application
- Demonstrate satisfactory academic progress as determined by the Registrar and Student Financial Planning
- Have no financial, disciplinary, or academic holds on their account
- Receive acceptance from a recognized Education Abroad program, International University or a domestic Study Away program
- Be approved for their chosen Education Abroad/Study Away program by their Academic Advisor and the NU International Center
- Visit the International Center or attend a scheduled Education Abroad Information Session presented by the
- International Center, for the most current application procedures
- ROTC Scholarship students must make specific arrangements with their ROTC Unit to complete their ROTC requirements to continue their scholarship status.
A student who receives approval for Study Abroad/Study Away will be considered as an enrolled full-time Norwich student.