Application Information Session

Once you have chosen a program, you will need to attend an Application Information Session to learn about the steps involved in your application. Contact the Senior Coordinator for Education Abroad for information on the time, date, and location of these sessions in order to register for one.

Norwich University Education Abroad Application

Once you have attended an Application Information Session simply locate and select your program in the Program Search. At the top of the program’s page you will see a button that says “Apply Now.” Click that button to begin.

Remember to fill in all application forms completely and to read any informational pieces thoroughly. Many informational pieces will require your signature to indicate that you have read the information in the document and agree to that information. Remember that when you sign those documents, you are accountable for that information. This is not like the Terms and Conditions on a new app! You must read, understand, and agree. Think Norwich Honor Code when you are signing them.

Host Organization Application Exchanges

Students applying to an exchange program may have elements that they need to complete in order to apply to their host institution. The Senior Education Abroad Coordinator will assist you with that process.

Third-Party Provider Application

Students applying to e Third-Party Provider program will work with that provider on the application to their program. Contact your provider liaison for details on that process. If you are unsure who you should be working with at the provider organization, contact the Senior Coordinator for Education Abroad to clarify.

Study abroad Study at Norwich Partner with us Apply now SchoolApply

Connect with us

Norwich University
158 Harmon Drive
Northfield, VT 05663 USA
802.485.2000 | 1.800.468.6679
Copyright © 2017 Norwich University - all rights reserved