Change of Major

All F-1 students must notify the International Center within 10 days if they have changed their academic major or have added a secondary major.  This is reported to the Student and Exchange Visitor Information System, and a new Form I-20 will be created for you.  Failure to report a change in major within this timeline constitutes a failure to maintain F-1 Status. All international students are advised of this responsibility during New International Student Orientation.

To notify the International Center, we recommend that you email us. You should receive confirmation of the email with instructions on how to pick up your new Form I-20. Please remember it is the student’s responsibility to follow up with the International Center if they do not receive this confirmation. If you prefer to make an appointment with the International Student Coordinator, a new Form I-20 can be generated for you as well.

Study abroad Study at Norwich Partner with us Apply now

Connect with us

Norwich University
158 Harmon Drive
Northfield, VT 05663 USA
802.485.2000 | 1.800.468.6679
Copyright © 2018 Norwich University - all rights reserved