Welcome international students!
See what Norwich University has to offer you:
- Norwich offers challenging academics and 30 undergraduate majors
- Our faculty hold degrees from Yale, Princeton, UCLA, Cambridge, Oxford, Cornell, MIT, UC Berkeley, Carnegie Mellon, and other top universities.
- 14:1 student-to-faculty ratio
- Enjoy interactive classes, innovation teaching approaches, faculty mentoring relationships, and hands-on learning.
- Norwich degrees are accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges, ABET, NAAB, ASCBSP, CCNE, and CAATE.
- Unlimited opportunities for undergraduate research, internships, study abroad, community service, and civic engagement.
- Norwich students participate in some 40 student clubs and 18 sports teams.
- Norwich is located in the Green Mountains of Vermont, one of the most scenic areas in the US.
- Campus is 20 minutes from the state capitol of Montpelier; an hour from Burlington, Vermont’s largest city; and three hours from the world-class cities of Boston and Montreal.
- Graduates enjoy a 98 percent job placement rate in their chosen field within 8 months of graduation.
- Norwich ranks in the Top 100 for undergraduate programs in north regional universities according to U.S. News & World Report.
- Ranked #2 among “Best Schools for Cybersecurity” according to 2014 survey by Ponemon Institute for HP.
- Center of Academic Excellence in Information Assurance Education designation from the US Department of Homeland Security and the National Security Agency.
- On short list of US colleges offering concentration in Digital Forensics.